Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I love bargains!!!

I just don't get why Adalyn doesn't!!! I found her a pool toy to sit in. It was at Leslie's Pool Supply on clearance for only $8!!! It has all kinds of entertainment all the way around! The chair swivels all the way around too! She hates it!!! She just wants me to hold her the whole time. She loves the water, she sees Ansley swim and then she wants to swim...but that just isn't happening yet! I am so bummed, cause I was so excited for her to love it!
We played in Darla's pool for a little bit a few weeks ago but it was still freezing! This was probably the longest time she has stayed in there and wasn't screaming.
How do I change her mind and MAKE her love it!?

3 comments:

Raysha said...

Welcome back! I also love bargains. Cool floaty toy for only $8. I'm jealous.

russandkatie said...

I'm sure Mason could learn to love it ;)

Diana said...

That is probably what I should do! I will just have to start my next baby in it earlier when they don't know any better.