Sunday, January 25, 2009

Story Time!

Last week, Evan and I were in the kitchen getting dinner together and we looked over and saw Adalyn sitting on Ansley's lap. Ansley was reading a book to her. I tried to get pictures and videos of that but it was too dark for the video and when I turned on the light the girls realized what I was doing and the battery kept dying. A little while later they were back at it, but reading to themselves, out loud!

Ansley didn't know I had taken this video until a few minutes ago. She came in to ask me something and I showed her. She seemed embarrassed at first and then we both started laughing!

4 comments:

Machelle said...

That is soooo cute. Im glad you got the second chance to get a clip. LOVE it!

The Mayo Family said...

Hey Diana yes it is Norman Knight from Thatcher. He married a friend of mine from Utah, Jenny Togersen. I'll email her to see if they can invite you to their blog.

russandkatie said...

I love it!!! That is so adorable!!!

Nan said...

Too Cute.