Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Praying for a speedy recovery!!!




Evan thought I was silly to take so many pictures of him. I kept telling him, "I gotta blog it!" He just rolled his eyes and would laugh at me or try to ruin the picture. As you can tell with the first photo he was feelin' fine before surgery. The other photos however are not so happy. After having his tonsils and adenoids out, and having his septum moved, he was in good spirits but in a lot of pain. The medication helps a lot! Sorry about the little bit of blood. I wanted a picture while they were changing the dressing under his nose. He ate a lot of food even though it really hurt! He was starving!!! He hadn't eaten since dinner the night before.

He didn't want me to leave tonight. I stayed as long as I could till I was kicked out. I will go back in the morning and hopefully he will get to come home right away. I hope he gets some sleep tonight.

Thank you all for your prayers! Let's all pray that he has a speedy recovery!

7 comments:

Raysha said...

Man, that sucks!!!! Tell Evan I hope he recovers soon.

Sare said...

We love you guys!!! If you needanything please call!!! E - you are in our prayers big guy!!

Beam Family said...

we'll be thinking of you guys. Hopefully it will help with his sleep apnea.

Diana said...

I thought we wouldn't be able to tell the difference till after the swelling went down, but he already sounds better when he sleeps!

Tifani said...

Hi Diana! Oh my gosh it was so neat to see you on my blog!! I loved it!! Glad to hear all is well with your gorgeous family!! So glad we can keep in touch now!! Love ya
Tif

Melissa said...

this is GREAT!! can I add you to my list? my list is kinda sad...please...? I can't believe that is the baby you had last year...she's so big, and SO cute. :)

russandkatie said...

as much as I love seeing Evan in his hospital gown I think it's time for a new post from you woman!!!