Monday, May 19, 2008

SHE DID IT!!!

Okay! So I may have been neglecting my girls for a few minutes to check email and look at all the
wonderful blogs I like to see, when Ansley came to tell me that Adalyn dumped out a box of the
marshmallow cereal. I was a little bummed to have food wasted but it was from the dollar store. Anyway, I go to check it out, (with blogging in mind, since that is what I was looking at) I ask Adalyn what happened?
She immediately starts jabbering, pointing at the cereal ALL over the floor and at Ansley. Too funny!

Ansley, of coarse says she did not do it! She was playing with Pooh bear!

Ansley was happy to help clean it up though!

.....funny how there was not ONE marshmallow to be found...hmmmm

5 comments:

Sare said...

I must admit it...I did it. I ate all the marshmallows (because HELLOOOO they are the best part) and then dumped it on the floor to see if I had missed any...You will be glad to know I didn't miss a one!! WINK!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Funny! I love little kids jabber and babble-so funny!

Levi and Suzi said...

You're girls are so cute, and they're getting so big!! It looks like they're tons of fun! ;)

Sare said...

Hey sweetie - I taged you this morning on my blog - go see!!

the princess said...

it's not neglecting your kids - it's keeping up on everyone else's lives ... yay for her cleaning up her own mess. yay!!