Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Amber and Addisyn came to visit!

Grandma was reading stories to the kids
so that they would back up and get out of
Addisyn's face while she ate.
I love it when Adalyn puts her hands in her pockets!
(that is the real reason for this pic)


Amber (my niece), Addisyn and Ansley

Addisyn Lena...my new GREAT niece!

Lala and Addisyn during her photo shoot
with Claire

Ansley, Adalyn and Addisyn
They love their new cousin
and couldn't get enough of her!!!

Ansley is such a good little mama

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

She has always been such a good little mommie!!! When is she going to be a big sis again?

Janice said...

A "Great Aunt" you are. Wow, you must be really really old!! That's awesome. My oldest nephew is only 9. I guess I'll gladly wait a while until I'm a great aunt. Your daughters are so beautiful.