Sunday, July 20, 2008

4th of July

I know...a bit late...but we had a great Independence Day! It started out with me waking up before everyone else and making biscuits from scratch for our wards breakfast. The breakfast was great with a Patriotic program and parade! This was taken when we got home from breakfast. I made potato salad and we went to Scott and Claire's for a delicious BBQ and a little swimming in the late afternoon. I forgot the camera, but Claire took some cute pictures. (click on her names to check out the pictures ...[I am sure most people know that already, but some may not]) Anyway, later in the evening we walked over to GCC and watched the fireworks. After the show was over, Ansley asked if we were going to another show. We had to laugh, because last year we went to 5 different nights of fireworks. My niece's boyfriend, Sam worked for a company that set the fireworks off. We were his groupies last year. It was soo much fun!!! We miss you Samber!!!

1 comment:

Beam Family said...

Your girls are adorable. We miss everyone in Phoenix. It's great to see pictures though. I love the hair pics.