Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun Hair!

I came across a hair blog while surfing a few weeks ago. I love it! She gives instructions and photos on different ways to do little girls hair. I have tried a couple of them on Ansley and Adalyn.

I think this one turned out cute! It would look a little bit better if Ansley's hair was longer, so it would have a bigger poof after the braids and bows.


I can't believe I actually got Adalyn to sit still for this twice! The first time was on a Sat. and we didn't go anywhere that evening after I was done playing. So I had to do it again on Sunday and change the colors. The picture is a little bright, but I think you can still see how stinkin' cute she is!

4 comments:

russandkatie said...

I love those hair-dos! I am going to have to try some fun new ones with my girls! Thanks for sharing!!!

Blackeyedsue said...

YOU. ARE. AWESOME!!! Your daughters are absolutely beautiful!

Claire said...

I love that website. I can't wait for Cecelia to have enough hair for me to do something with it! :D

Mechelle said...

super cute do's!

random side note, have you heard from Marlow about their baby?