Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gotta love info-mercials!

Saturday, after getting home from Taetum's party, Ansley fell asleep on the couch. This was around 6:30 pm. I thought maybe she would sleep an hour or so and wake up for dinner then go to bed when we were ready to. Which is usually late! She did wake up about 7:30 pm, ate a little and went back to the couch. It was so quick I thought there was no way she was asleep. When I called to her I realized she was OUT!!! I left her there for a while and then put her to bed when we went. Sunday morning I woke up pretty early and realized she wasn't in the bed, so I went to check on where she was. I had no idea how long she had been awake. I am guessing she got enough sleep after 11 or 12 hours. We just about ran into each other coming around corners at the same time. She was coming to tell me about a commercial she was watching. I wasn't totally awake but thought it was funny for her to be able to tell me all about the steamer. She was so into it, even when telling me the second time for me to record it.

1 comment:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

You've been blogging a ton lately! Ally is totally in to infomertials too-it's so funny!