Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

These cuties were ready to party!!!

"BOO!!!"
I have boo typed here!
Why isn't it showing up???
I guess Ansley and Reeslyn thought it was cool
to rest their elbows on the piano. I noticed
they kept putting them back between almost
every move they made during their songs.

Cute little witch that doesn't like to wear her hat.

This bigger witch didn't like her hat either.
We painted her hair purple instead. We
will try to make the purple a little darker
for trunk-or-treat tonight.

This was last week when we just had to
show Dad what we found. I had to be
quick! Adalyn was about to take the
hat off! She would either use her hands
or just bend over and let it fall off.



Mean Ol' Witch!

3 comments:

russandkatie said...

so cute! I loved your girls's costumes!!!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

They look so cute!! Good thing you got at least one picture with the hats on!

Beam Family said...

Cute, cute costumes. Looks like you guys had fun.