Monday, October 27, 2008

Hilarious conversation with Ansley

This evening, Ansley and I were looking at the Beam's blog and Ansley asked me what the baby's name was. I told her it was Nikolas, like Papa Nick's name is Nicholas. Then she asked me what his whole name was. So we were talking about his name, Evan's name and her name.

Me: "Papa Nick's name is Nicholas Evan Thompson, Daddy is Evan Ansley Thompson and you are Ansley Elizabeth Thompson. Daddy has his daddy's middle name and you have your daddy's middle name. So when you have a daughter you should name her Elizabeth."

Ansley: "when I am a teenager and I have boobs like you and I have a baby in my tummy and I let it out right now I am going to name it Sparkle Elizabeth Evan Ansley Thompson Cathcart"

Me: Laughing and typing as fast as I could in the Beam's comment box to get every hilarious word. I told her she better not be a teenager with a baby in her tummy!!!!

5 comments:

russandkatie said...

kids are hilarious!!!

Levi and Suzi said...

That's hilarious! I didn't even catch the teenager part at first. I was laughing so hard about her saying "when I have boobs!" If only some girls would at least wait until they have boobs. :)

Sare said...

OH that's GREAT!!! hehehe

Koi said...

I'm sure Sparkle will be the best speller in the whole kindergarten. What and Imagination Ansley has. Cute girl.

Beam Family said...

That is hilarious! The things kids say, you can't beat it!