Monday, October 27, 2008

My Girls


Adalyn had fallen asleep here too but she woke up before I knew

I love it when they fall asleep next to each other!
This happened after taking her out of the bath,
I had wrapped her in a towel and sat her down on the floor.
She tried to roll over and get up and she face planted
since her arms were all wrapped up. Poor girl!
Fell asleep while brushing her own hair
Sunday afternoon nap together
Ansley figured out a way they could both
play on the dog at the same time
Adalyn is so good to climb up on the table and lay
face down to wait for Uncle Dendis...for a minute
Align the spine!
Subluxation Free!!!
Watching Daddy leave for school on his motorcycle.
Ansley was so excited to receive her own WHOLE
box of cereal from her primary teacher for doing such
a good job in the primary program.
I went to the street to bring the trash cans back up by
the house and saw a praying mantis. I had to show the
girls cause that is not something we see everyday.
They both sat and watched it for quite a while.

5 comments:

joe said...

I can't believe how beautiful your girls are. They look like angels, the question is do they act like angels LOL.

Diana said...

Most of the time! But especially when they sleep!

joe said...

I am going to try and make it to your house on Thursday. Is that good with you?

Beam Family said...

Priceless pictures! And the pictures of Cecelia and Adalyn together are so cute. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!!

russandkatie said...

so cute!