Monday, November 10, 2008

Baby steps...

Sunday morning we were slowly waking up and
Evan thought it would be fun to call the dogs in
(We decided we are used to saying Chloe and
Buddy already, so why change it now) to say
good morning. By the time they found us in our
room I was already getting up. Once I was off the
bed, I turned around to see where the dogs were
going and I see Adalyn moving very quickly to get
up on the head board to get away from the puppies.
She is slowly coming around and not freaking
out as bad as she was when they first came.
Here is where I found her today.
Letting the dogs lick her hand!
She thinks it is pretty funny!
Evan said she gave the pups a kiss
yesterday when he was holding them.
I thought she would take a lot longer
to warm up to them. She still gets a
little scared if they are running around
and she is not sure what they are doing.
I think she is doing great now, compared
to where we started!

6 comments:

russandkatie said...

cute dogs! I am so glad that she is warming up to them, I was a little worried for her when you told me about them.

Diana said...

I am hoping she is going to be okay with all dogs now...I guess we will see!

Mechelle said...

how fun is that! you are brave taking on two puppies, but I'm sure the girls will have a lot of fun with them!

Diana said...

Two sound crazy! but we think it is easier cause they keep each other company.

Koi said...

How cute that you have two! I often think about getting another one just so they can keep each other happy. Jarred believes in inside dogs though so I have a hard enough time keeping up with all the hair one dog produces. Bleck!

Steph and Keith said...

Cute dogs Diana - How fun they are!!