Monday, November 24, 2008

TAKE A LOOK!!!

CLAIRE WAITE PHOTOGRAPHY


Another great friend of mine has started her own business! Claire is an amazing photographer! I have been anxiously waiting to tell the world. I have told a handful of people that she is in business, but now her site is up and ready! So if you haven't already gotten your family photos for those Christmas cards, I suggest you get an appointment with Claire! You will not regret it!!!

A week or so ago Ansley and Adalyn had a session with Claire. I am SO happy with how ALL the photos came out. I got written permission from Claire to put a few on my blog. Evan and I laughed about this first one! Adalyn's head looks so much bigger than Ansley's. Poor girl! I thought it looked a little bit smaller with the photo rotated this way. Claire thinks I am crazy! but that's okay.







Anlsey loves to pose and get pictures taken. Adalyn...not so much! Claire had to be quick! And she did a great job of doing so. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them ALL!!! Thanks Claire!

8 comments:

Amber & Addisyn said...

very cute! does she do weddings too?

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Very cute...I didn't know she did photography! Your girls look darling!!

Claire said...

:D Ok- so the picture looks good sideways too!! But your girls look GREAT no matter what!

Las Vegas Matthews said...

um... Why didn't you put her website URL on here? duh

Diana said...

Um...I did! DUH! Click on the business name!

I still love you!!!!

Las Vegas Matthews said...

I know. I'm an idiot. I realized it was a link right after I left my stupid comment... Luv yer guts. - Netter

Karen said...

Those are AWESOME!!!

SimplyGigi said...

Cute pictures of your girls. I have moved out of the ward. Allen and I are getting divorced.