Monday, November 3, 2008

I WON!!! I WON!!!

One of my good friends, Raysha, (she posted about it soon after she was here) came to visit a few weeks ago. We had a great time catching up on life and families while we played with our kids. Her little boy, Scotty, (who's not so little anymore) is so cute! Scotty, Adalyn and Noah played well together.

A few weeks ago I did a post telling
everyone about Raysha's new business.
Little did I know, my post got me
entered into a GIVEAWAY!!!
Raysha secretly decided to see how many friends and
family members had posted or linked her business
on their blog. Since I did, along with 4 others,
she decided to give away an apron.
Scotty drew MY name out of the hat!
So! here is a photo shoot of me in my new
WAY CUTE apron!
I absolutely love it!!!
(Evan was taking the pictures and acting like
a real super model photographer and saying...
well, saying things that Evan says)

I have only one request Raysha...
could the next apron...
make my chest look BIGGER???
I need all the help I can get!
THANKS!!!

6 comments:

Raysha said...

Oh my gosh, I never should have let you take a picture of my big fat face!!! Where the heck is my neck?? :) I'm so glad you like the apron, and yes, there is an apron I can make with gathering in the bust area that would make your chest appear a little bigger!!!

Diana said...

Oh my goodness Raysha! You'd better stop! You are beautiful! I mean it!

I will have to order one of those aprons with the gathers!

Thanks again for this one! I really do love it! I even left it on after making my chili and wore it to trunk or treat to show it off.

Tiffany said...

Ohh- WAY cute apron!!!!

Claire said...

How quickly you forget that the apron was suppose to be my Christmas present... gosh!! Its ok though. I will still accept it, even though you've worn it! :D

Diana said...

Keep on dreaming Claire!!! :-)

the princess said...

rofl, diana ... just buy boobs. it's easier!!