Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Princess Ansley

Yesterday I went to check out Raysha's blog and saw a post for her son's birthday. I thought to myself...What a loser I am!!! I never posted Ansley's birthday a month ago!!! So I started getting all the pictures together and ran out of time to finish the post. And now, today I see another blog with a birthday post. Katie's little boy is 1 today! Cute boy! So! now I will try to get this done and not be such a slacker.


Ansley's birthday was on Sunday the 12th, but on the 10th she went to preschool and had a Princess party here at home. She was so excited to take cupcakes for her class. This is her after school with her balloon and pencil from Ms. Linda and Ms. Amber.


Here are all the Princess's! Ansley, Reeslyn, Payten, Nikki, Mackenzie, Taetum and of coarse the tag-a-long, Adalyn. The girls had fun, eating pizza and frosting their own cupcakes, playing duck duck goose, playing with ponies, getting their fingernails and toenails painted and jeweled (thanks for helping Jenniffer!), putting on lip gloss and running in and out of the house.
Reeslyn stayed after the party to help break-in all of Ansley's new stuff. They had a tea party with the ponies, played with moon sand (outside) and made different shaped soaps.

Ansley is on the phone with Aunti Bethie
after church on her birthday.
Sassy girl!



After church, Evan and I thought the girls would be excited to have some cotton candy we brought home from the Fall Social the night before. We were shocked!!! Ansley gagged on one bite and Adalyn wouldn't even put it near her mouth. Adalyn kept pushing it away! Crazy girls! They LOVE sugar! I thought for sure they would love cotton candy.

In the late afternoon we went to Grandma's house for dinner and a little party. Dinner was amazing! (of coarse) Ansley helped Grandma make some yummy apple bread the night before for dessert. Grandma went all out and made fried ice cream too! It was all sooo good!

Good times were had by all! Especially Princess Ansley!

I realized while typing this and thinking about her birthday...all the thank you's we wrote out are still sitting on top of the filing cabinet. We better get those handed out or mailed! Like I say, WAY TOO OFTEN, better late than never, right??? Some day I will get it together.

4 comments:

Levi and Suzi said...

Girls are so much fun! It looks like they had a GREAT time at the princess party.

Raysha said...

Fun princess party! The girls look so adorable. I'm sure Ansley had such a blast.

Janice said...

Five years old, really? Can you believe your baby is 5 years old? Do you remember when we were five years old? I know it was a long time ago, but sometimes it's hard to believe that we are moms of children who are now the age we remember being. It really does all happen so fast. It looks like it was a birthday to remember. Lucky girl to have such great parents.

russandkatie said...

what cute princesses!

Happy Birthday Ansley (again) ;)